Answered By: IT Department Last Updated: Sep 01, 2023 Views: 121
Answered By: IT Department
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2023 Views: 121
Students may add/drop courses until the add/drop deadline. If you have questions, please contact Registration@erikson.edu.
Instructions for adding and dropping a course:
The add/drop deadlines can be found on the Academic Calendar on my.erikson.edu on the Academics page.
- Log into My.Erikson with your Single Sign On username and password. Link in the top left.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can have a new password sent to your Erikson e-mail account. Enter your username and then click the “I Forgot My Password” link.
- Go to the Academics section in the blue bar.
- From the left hand navigation, select Registration and Course Schedules.
- On the Registration and Course Schedules page, click on the Course Search link. Ignore the Add/Drop Courses icon – it adds an unnecessary step to the process. Make sure the term is correct in the term drop down menu. My.Erikson may default to a different term, so you need to ensure the correct term you want to register for is selected from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on the Search button.
- All courses that are being offered for the respective term will appear in the search results. There are multiple pages of courses displayed in alphabetic order based on course code and links are at the bottom of the screen to move between pages.
- The web registration system will limit the courses which you can add or drop based on your degree/certificate program, concentration and cohort (day, evening or online). You will see a checkbox in front of courses available to you.
- Using your Program Planning Worksheet, select the courses for which you want to register by checking the check-box.
- Click on the Add Courses button at the bottom of the page.
- The courses that you registered for will appear at the bottom of the page. If you made an error, you can select the course which you need to drop and select Drop Courses.
- REMINDER: • Master’s degree students in internship year are required to enroll in Internship and Integrative Seminar
- Your course schedule will be available immediately in the My Academic Info page within the Academics area.